- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
- Updated list of apps for #iPad and #Android that are helping #dyslexic learners bdatech.org/what-technolog… @BDAdyslexia 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Teach your monster to read
updated pages Cheryl Dobbs has done a major revision of our Apps page for all facilities that support dyslexia. She has added some, deleted a few, and revised the description and comments on most of the items. There is now … Continue reading