- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
- Updated list of apps for #iPad and #Android that are helping #dyslexic learners bdatech.org/what-technolog… @BDAdyslexia 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Dyslexia International
Dyslexia International Tools and Technology (DITT), an international support group based in Brussels, has developed an open education resource that will make it possible for teachers and trainers across the world to access the free quality resources they need to … Continue reading