- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
Technology News TwitterTweets by BDATechnology
- Key words can help us remember important points in a transcript. But can AI find them?
- Expanding the metrics for evaluating ASR recordings to highlight errors possibly related to bias in training data.
- Automatic Speech Recognition captioning and transcription user needs analysis
- Add a Touch of AI to your Christmas and New Year Celebrations.
- Re-visiting Captions and Automatic Speech Recognition results.
- Immersive Reader working within Virtual Learning Environments
- Dyslexia Awareness Month/Week/Day – Reading and Notetaking Strategies
- W3C WCAG 2.2 is on its way with interesting additions!
- Using Google Docs and Sheets with JAWS, NVDA or most other screen readers
- Exploring the embedding of accessible image descriptions into image metadata
Tag Archives: B.D.A. NTC
MPs and Peers
Google Alerts flags a presentation, for MPs and Peers, by AbilityNet and others, including Abi James and Neil Cottrell of B.D.A. New Technologies Committee, today 20 January 2015. Digital access by and for disabled people: technology showcase for MPs and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged B.D.A. NTC, dyslexia, MPs and Peers, showcase, technology Leave a comment