- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
Technology News TwitterTweets by BDATechnology
- Key words can help us remember important points in a transcript. But can AI find them?
- Expanding the metrics for evaluating ASR recordings to highlight errors possibly related to bias in training data.
- Automatic Speech Recognition captioning and transcription user needs analysis
- Add a Touch of AI to your Christmas and New Year Celebrations.
- Re-visiting Captions and Automatic Speech Recognition results.
- Immersive Reader working within Virtual Learning Environments
- Dyslexia Awareness Month/Week/Day – Reading and Notetaking Strategies
- W3C WCAG 2.2 is on its way with interesting additions!
- Using Google Docs and Sheets with JAWS, NVDA or most other screen readers
- Exploring the embedding of accessible image descriptions into image metadata
Tag Archives: Abi James
Abi James, NTC Chair, presented a B.D.A. webinar on Assistive Technology in Examinations. Here are PDF and Powerpoint versions of her presentation. It is good that schools are increasing their use of Computer Readers and Exam pens in Examinations. © … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Abi James, assistive technology, dyslexia, examinations, webinar Leave a comment